Flexography printing is constantly growing in popularity within the market by providing ever increasing print quality and flexibility in using of different inks and substrates. The sleeves technology has brought acceleration in speed, simplification and lower costs when replacing a printing form and within printing itself. Quick development of direct laser engraving and new generation of elastomers allow to achieve a very high printing quality.
Thanks the intensively material development and unique innovations in the production process became LIGUM worldwide leader in supply of elastomer covered sleeves.
Type of sleeves:
- for direct laser engraving with C02, YAG or diode lasers
- for solid printing
- under seamless photopolymer
- EPDM, SBR, NR, NBR, Silicones, Copolymers
- 40° - 80° shore A
Benefits of direct engraved elastomer covered sleeves:
- excellent transfer of all printing inks
- possibility of printing seamless motives
- no plate lift
- optimal register
- increased press speed
- high resistance to solvents (ethyl acetate, ethanol, mek)
- high durability of printing form
- possibility of combining several materials
- possibility of setting mechanical properties
- conductive sleeves
- environmental friendly
- possibility of regrinding and recovering of already used sleeves
Gravure printing as a technology with high printing speed and quality places high demands on the performance of impression rollers or sleeves = pressers. Additionally to mechanical demands, long lasting stability in gravure printing inks is important. Pressers with electrostatic printing assistance (ESA) are breaking through more and more with the growing demands on increased printing quality.
Specifications and technical data Gravure printing
Types of rollers, sleeves:
- standard pressers
- pressers with electrostatic printing assistance (ESA)
- 1-layer pressers for core charging
- 2-layers pressers for top loading
- 3-layers pressers for side loading
- EPDM, NBR, ECO, PU
- 75°-90° shore A
- excellent mechanical properties
- high resistance against solvents (alcohols, esters, toluene)
- choice of adequate mixture according to your ESA demands
- possibility of recovering of rollers and sleeves
- Let´s explore benefits for your print using our pressers and contact us for more information.
The company Ligum, as a member of the Westland Group, manu-factures and supplies printing rollers meeting the quality standards of the printing machine manufacturers. Additionally to the first equipment of new printing machines we offer roller recoverings for all printing machines and roller exchange for sheet-fed offset rollers for many printing machines.
The printing roller qualities developed and produced by Westland guarantee a constant quality standard because of the same know-how in all production plants and by considering EN ISO 9001:2000.
The tried-and-tested ink roller quality with high volume stabiliy because of good swell resistance and minimised heat-build-up. It also offers easy washability and guarantees a long life.
The optimal quality for ink and dampening form rollers for pure UV inks.
The special quality for ink and dampening form rollers for mixed printing. This quality is also recommended for hybride inks.
The new ink and dampening form roller genera-tion for newspaper printing for coldset inks contai-ning vegetable oils.
Rider or distributor rollers as an alternative to ril-san coated rollers. This quality offers an excellent runability and is also used for the recovering of film rollers with rhomb or polygone profile.
The perfect dampening roller quality for alcohol reduced or free printing. It is already used by many printing machine manufacturers in the first equipment.
The tried-and-tested dampening roller quality for continuous-film dampening systems for sheet-fed and web printing. The hydrophilic surface and the constant Shore hardness guarantee constant wetting over a long time.
The quality with high mechanic stability for dampening form rollers for Dahlgren and Delta dampening systems with an excellent media resistance.
A brand new dampening roller generation with the Westland LotoTec® technology.
- varnishing rollers
- developing rollers
- press and guiding rollers
- stretching rollers
- PUR rings for folding rollers
- complete rollers including accessories Ready to run